The below documents are accepted for the verification process:
- Colour copy of both sides of your ID
- Colour copy of your passport and/or Alien Registration Certificate and/or Residence Permit Card
Proofs of residential address*:
- Utility bill issued by telecommunications providers (CYTA/Cablenet/Primetel/Epic) for the provision of internet, pay-TV or landline services only (it is necessary to send us all the pages of the utility bill). Please note that a utility bill for mobile services will not be accepted.
- Utility bill issued by the Electricity Authority of Cyprus (EAC),
- Utility bill issued by Water and Sewerage Boards,
- Utility bill issued by Local Government Authorities (garbage collection fees, property tax, property tax or any other tax payment).
* The above documents must be issued within the last six (6) months and bear the name and address provided during your registration.
In case you do not have a utility bill in your name but in the name of a third person who lives with you, the utility bill should be accompanied by one of the following documents depending on the case:
- In case of submitting a utility bill in the name of your spouse, the document must be accompanied by an exact copy of the marriage certificate or
- In the case of submitting a utility bill in the name of a third party, the bill must be accompanied by a sworn declaration of the person that he/she lives in the same house as you, or
- In the case of submitting a utility bill in the name of a third party, the bill must be accompanied by a certificate signed by the head of the community/municipality, confirming that you live at the address stated on the utility bill, or
- Certificate from the head of the community/municipality regarding your residential address.
Postal Verification Residential Address
If you do not have any of the above documents, then alternatively we can verify your permanent residential address by sending you a verification code to the address you have registered with, on our website.
As soon as you receive the relevant letter, you should send us a photo of this letter, either via email to email@example.com or via Live Chat.
Make sure that your documents meet the following criteria in order to be accepted:
- the document is in colour and of adequate quality
- the full document is displayed (all four corners could be seen)
- the document is valid
- the information found in the document is visible (clear)
Once the review of your documents is completed by the relevant department, you will be notified by email.
If there is any problem with the documents, our Customer Support Team will contact and will advise you to send the appropriate documents again.